Our Club Mission Statement is to:
* provide a safe, positive, family environment that is fair to everybody and will always adhere to the sport’s values,
* provide well organised events for all members,
* promote, grow and enjoy karting within our Club,
* be a community that works together, including the Committee, Members and Volunteers,
* to support everybody to give it your all, promote good sportsmanship and most importantly to have fun,
* to encourage and support racing to all our members, regardless of age.
Stony Creek Go Kart Race Club committee members;
President: Callum McCaughan
Secretary/Treasurer: Tracy Fisher
General Committee Members: Pete Clifton, Dave Bond, Lindy Fox
Want to join in on our race days?
Join our club by going to the form’s page, and filling in the Membership form.
Cost is $50 for single, and $100 for families (2 adults and children under 18 in same household)
By becoming a member you are able to compete in any or all race meetings in 2021, and receive a members sticker and stubby holder.